10 Spring Cleaning Tips
In Montreal, Maids Montreal Cleaners can provide spring cleaning services that keep your home looking clean and orderly. This type of service is great for people who have a lot of work and social obligations, or who just want to relax after a long day. Maids Montreal Cleaners will take care of everything from dusting to vacuuming to washing windows and floors. We will also make sure that all the furniture is dusted, the curtains are clean, and the carpets are vacuumed. If you’re looking for someone to help you keep your home in good condition while you’re away, Maids Montreal Cleaners is perfect for you.
Now that the weather is starting to change, it’s natural to start thinking about spring cleaning. Here are 10 tips for making your home clean and organized in no time:
- Plan your cleaning schedule in advance. Set specific days each week or month when you want your house cleaned, and don’t forget the weekends!
- Choose a clean-freak helper. Hiring a professional home cleaner will help you stay on top of things and ensure that every nook and cranny is cleaned.
- Organize your storage containers. Store junk mail, magazines, and other items in clear, plastic storage containers on high shelves so they’re easy to see and reach.
- Clear clutter from view spots. Move furniture out of the way so you can see all the walls and floors beneath it.
- Invest in a good vacuum cleaner. A powerful vacuum cleaner can get rid of dust, cobwebs, and other debris that often accumulates over time.
- Empty the dishwasher and put all the dishes in the dishwasher for one cycle before putting them away. This will help to clean them and remove any food residue.
- Declutter your refrigerator and pantry. Clear out expired food, leftovers, and unhealthy snacks.
- Clean the windowsills, trim around doors and windows, and around light fixtures.
- Clean all surfaces within reach of children’s fingers with a solution made of water mixed with lemon juice or ammonia (one part ammonia to ten parts water).
- Clean the surfaces of all electronics with a solution made of water mixed with vinegar.
Maids Montreal Cleaners is the best spring cleaning company in Montreal, South Shore, North Shore, Chateauguay, Griffintown, Bonaventure, Plateau Mont-Royal, Old Montreal, Terrebonne, Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Saint-Eustache, Boisbriand, Laval, Longueuil, Blainville, Boucherville, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Nun’s Island, Repentigny, Rivière des Prairies, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Westmount, Ville-Émard, Ville-Marie, Villeray, Brossard, Saint Sauveur, Sainte-Thérèse, Candiac, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Saint-Laurent, Saint-Léonard, Saint-Michel, Tétreaultville, Hampstead, Verdun, Outremont, Downtown Montreal, Plateau-Mont-royal, Ste-Julie, Varennes, LeGardeur, Terrebonne, Lachenaie, Blainville, Montreal North, Montreal West, Mont-Royal, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Parc-Extension, Pointe Saint-Charles, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Saint-Henri, Côte-des-Neiges, Côte Saint-Luc, Le Sud-Ouest, Le Triangle, Mercier, Monkland Village, Côte Saint-Paul, Ste-Thérèse, Deux-Montagnes, Saint-Eustache, Sainte-Rose, Laval sur le Lac, Auteuil, Chomedey, Duvernay, Fabreville, Ste-Dorothée, St-François, St-Vincent-de-Paul, Vimont, Pont-Viau, Saguenay, Lévis, Mauricie, Trois-Rivières, Lanaudière, Baie-d’Urfé, Beaconsfield, Côte-Saint-Luc, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dorval, Hampstead, L’Île-Dorval, L’Île-Perrot, Montréal-Est, Montréal-Ouest, Pointe-Claire, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Gracefield, Maniwaki, Thurso, Alma and other areas of the island of Montréal, Québec, Lévis, Gatineau, Ottawa and Outaouais that offers eco-friendly and safe home and office cleaning services. They use environmentally friendly products and techniques to clean your home without damaging it or the environment.
Spring is the perfect time for a fresh start, and what better way to start fresh than by giving your home a deep clean? Our 10 step guide will help you get your home in tip-top shape, just in time for the warmer months. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!