Are you a renter who is moving out of your home? Or a property owner who is preparing their rental for a new tenant? Either way, you’ll need to do a thorough deep clean-up of the property before it changes hands. To help you out, we’ve put together a move-in and move-out clean-up checklist. This will ensure that you don’t miss anything and that the property is left in tip-top condition.
The first thing on your list should be to wipe down all the countertops and appliances. This includes the stove, fridge, microwave, and any other surfaces in the kitchen. Then you’ll want to vacuum all the floors and dust all the surfaces, including baseboards, walls, and ceilings. If you have hardwood floors, be sure to give them a good scrubbing too.
Once everything is sparkling clean, you can move on to removing any personal belongings from the property. This includes clothes, towels, bedding, furniture, and décor items. Anything that is left behind should be placed in trash bags or boxes and labelled clearly.
Finally, you’ll want to give the property a final walk-through to make sure there are no missed spots. This includes checking for broken windows, cracks in the walls, and other problems. If you find anything during your inspection, please let us know so we can address it.
There’s no need to stress out about end-of-tenancy cleaning – our maid’s cleaners team at Maids Montreal can take care of everything for you. Here are a few tips to help make the process go smoothly:
- Sort through all of your belongings and put everything into bags or boxes before moving out. This will make the clean-up process much easier.
- Make a list of all the items that need to be cleaned and when they should be done this will help keep you on track.
- Arrange for a professional end-of-tenancy cleaner to come and do a deep cleaning of your home. This will make it ready for your new tenant.
- Don’t forget to pack all of your cleaning supplies, such as a mop and bucket, before moving out.
- Start with the kitchen by wiping down all the countertops and appliances, including the stove, fridge, microwave, and any other surfaces.
- Vacuum all the floors and dust all the surfaces, including baseboards, walls, and ceilings. If you have hardwood floors, be sure to give them a good scrubbing too.
- Remove any personal belongings from the property, including clothes, towels, bedding, furniture, and décor items. Anything that is left behind should be placed in trash bags or boxes and labelled clearly.
- Give the bathrooms a quick wipe-down with a disinfectant cleaner and replace any toiletries that have expired.
- Wipe down all the windows and doorframes, including the frames around the locks.
- Make sure to sweep and clean all of the exterior areas around the property, including sidewalks, driveways, garages, and patios.
Maids Montreal offers affordable and professional end-of-tenancy cleaning services that will make your home clean, fresh and ready for its next tenant. Our housekeepers offer a variety of residential cleaning services to suit your needs, and our prices are based on the size and condition of your property. We also offer discounts for multiple properties and long-term contracts. To get a free quote, simply call us or fill out our online form.
Maids Montreal Cleaners is the best moving cleaning company in Montreal, South Shore, North Shore, Chateauguay, Griffintown, Bonaventure, Plateau Mont-Royal, Old Montreal, Terrebonne, Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Saint-Eustache, Boisbriand, Laval, Longueuil, Blainville, Boucherville, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Nun’s Island, Repentigny, Rivière des Prairies, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Westmount, Ville-Émard, Ville-Marie, Villeray, Brossard, Saint Sauveur, Sainte-Thérèse, Candiac, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Saint-Laurent, Saint-Léonard, Saint-Michel, Tétreaultville, Hampstead, Verdun, Outremont, Downtown Montreal, Plateau-Mont-royal, Ste-Julie, Varennes, LeGardeur, Terrebonne, Lachenaie, Blainville, Montreal North, Montreal West, Mont-Royal, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Parc-Extension, Pointe Saint-Charles, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Saint-Henri, Côte-des-Neiges, Côte Saint-Luc, Le Sud-Ouest, Le Triangle, Mercier, Monkland Village, Côte Saint-Paul, Ste-Thérèse, Deux-Montagnes, Saint-Eustache, Sainte-Rose, Laval sur le Lac, Auteuil, Chomedey, Duvernay, Fabreville, Ste-Dorothée, St-François, St-Vincent-de-Paul, Vimont, Pont-Viau, Saguenay, Lévis, Mauricie, Trois-Rivières, Lanaudière, Baie-d’Urfé, Beaconsfield, Côte-Saint-Luc, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dorval, Hampstead, L’Île-Dorval, L’Île-Perrot, Montréal-Est, Montréal-Ouest, Pointe-Claire, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Gracefield, Maniwaki, Thurso, Alma and other areas of the island of Montréal, Québec, Lévis, Gatineau, Ottawa and Outaouais that offers eco-friendly and safe home and office cleaning services. They use environmentally friendly products and techniques to clean your home without damaging it or the environment.